Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior Full-stack Back-end focused Engineer to develop front- and back-end solutions for the internal Indeed products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
- 4+ years experience in software development;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Significant practical experience with React (ideally 3+ years) and Python (Django/Flask) (ideally 1+ years);
- Practical experience in building and maintaining microservices and DB architecture;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, and other relational database management systems;
- Desirable: Experience building infrastructure pipelines tools such as Jenkins;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain services, systems, and user-facing applications helping the Indeed team to assist 200 million jobseekers every month;
- Conceive of and implement new features to help connect job seekers and employers;
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability;
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results.
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
- US democratic management style;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Cool events and team activities;
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture.
Read more about AgileEngine here 🙂
About the project:
The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.