Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
What is required?
- Minimum 4 years of web development experience
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience with React.js, Node.js (Express)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Unit testing experience – Jest or similar
- Service-side rendering in React
- Minimum 3 years experience developing production-ready code;
- Experience developing in a scalable, high traffic web environment (CDN Experience)
- Experience optimizing applications for both front-end and back-end performance
- Proficiency with developer tools and debugging techniques
- Experience with Git and Atlassian tools
- Proactiveness and critical thinking
- Great English level and communication skills for working in an agile distributed team.
What will be a plus?
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of AWS managed services
- Java / AEM knowledge
- Analytics/SEO experience
What will you do?
- Analyze product requirements and take a part in discussing the software design at a high and detailed level
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
- Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
- Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
- The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
- Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
- Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.