On behalf of Paxos, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior FullStack Engineer (TypeScript + Go) to develop back- and front-end solutions for our suite of web-based products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field (Computer Science, IT, etc) or equivalent practical experience
- Meaningful, real-world experience with any other of the following: Go (a big plus), Java, C (if not Go)
- Experience with Postgres
- Solid understanding of core engineering concepts and strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Able to understand and articulate the design and architecture of systems
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
What will you do?
- Build robust and scalable software
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results
- Increase test coverage via unit tests and integration tests
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
What’s about project?
Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets—from money to gold to securities—will be digitized and move instantaneously 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy.
Our Products include:
— Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
— itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
— Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.