On behalf of Chargebee, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior FullStack Engineer (JS,Vue.Js, Java) to develop Front and Back end solutions. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience
- A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages
- Strong JS, CSS, and HTML fundamentals with experience in at least one of the leading front end frameworks like Vue.js, Angular, React or Ember
- Development experience in Java, Experience with RDBMS and database design
- Knowledge of multi-threading and building scalable systems
- Experience in building scalable, reliable and high-performance web applications
- Excellent communication skills and upper-Intermediate English
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub
What will be a plus?
- Preferably having experience with integrations or eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Woocomerce, BigCommerce etc
- Strong understanding of RDBMS (like MySQL), including database schema design and ability to write efficient SQL queries
- Preferable to have knowledge of AWS based and open source technologies
- Experience integrating with third-party platforms is an added advantage
- Experience working on billing, payments and related fields is an added advantage
What will you do?
- Development of scalable client-side enhancements on the core platform which supports all other business verticals
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions
- Liaising closely with the US business and engineering team located in India to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
- Development and refactoring, both frontend and backend for new/existing modules
- Writing unit tests
- Working with Module lead for code reviews/releases, QA for testing and PM for UAT
- Post production support including enhancements, bug fixes, Troubleshooting guides and documentation
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application performance, and stability
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
- A friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)s
- Interesting and challenging taskss
- Flexible work schedules
- Zero bureaucracys
- US democratic management styles
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growths
- Cool events and team activitiess
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering cultures
What’s about project?
Chargebee is a subscription and recurring billing system for SaaS and subscription based eCommerce businesses from San Francisco, California, United States. With the subscription businesses expanding worldwide, each recurring revenue business needs more options & flexibility to manage varied billing use-cases. Chargebee is built with a focus on delivering the best experience to provide a seamless & flexible recurring billing experience to customers & manage customer subscriptions.