On Behalf of Yobi, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior FullStack Node Engineer to join our team full time.
What is required?
- PostgreSQL or other relational DBs
- Experience with NodeJS ecosystem
- Professional experience in React
- Strong understanding of best practices in front-end and back-end design and implementation
- Great understanding and use of design patterns
- OOP knowledge
- Understanding the microservices approach
- In-depth knowledge of database design and optimization
What will be a plus?
- AWS, Sequelize, Koa
What will you do?
- Design, implement, and test solutions and enhancements for the cannabis industry project;
- Turn product requirements into new features
- Active development of a date codebase with no maintenance needed
- Customizations work
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work on improving existing software and creating new
- Work with designers and help them understand visual needs for new features
What’s about project?
Yobi is a SaaS offering a modern store management solution by bringing proven retail processes from Fortune 500 companies into the cannabis space.
By following accounting best practices, data will easily transfer to many of the commonly used accounting services (e.g. Quickbooks).
Sales and customer data is tracked in real-time across the application to give visibility into the current status of the customers and dispensary
Yobi is changing the way the cannabis industry handles business. Yobi the next generation retail technology and data compliance platform for licensed cannabis industry operators. Our cannabis industry experience coupled with extensive government data compliance integration and seasoned enterprise retail technology expertise makes Yobi the thought leader in the cannabis retail space. By simplifying retail operational processes and making government compliance effortless, Yobi enables licensed cannabis operators to focus on a positive customer experience, sales growth, improving efficiency ultimately improving your bottom line.