We’re looking for a talented senior software engineer to join our diverse and growing engineering team. This role comes with a lot of autonomy and the potential to have a large impact on product direction. We need someone who has a passion for creating excellent user experiences that our customers and their employees will love. We’re motivated by the fact that our product will impact the day-to-day of businesses and field employees by bringing them modern technology for a more enriched work life.
What will you do?
- Build Inkling web applications using React, Redux, Flow, Express, and more
- Work on project-based teams with backend engineers that are building features with technologies like Node.js, Lambda, and DynamoDB
- Work with product managers, designers, and other teams to understand our customer’s problems and what an elegant, delightful solution would look like
- Work closely with design using tools like Zeplin and InVision
- Plan, architect, and iterate on impactful features
- Contribute beyond the level of a single engineer by advocating for good engineering practices and mentoring other engineers on your team
What Is Required?
- An understanding of design principles that lead to scalable and maintainable web application architectures
- Our team values working well with other people. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate well with our product, design and other engineering teams
What’s about project?
Inkling Learning Pathways is a modern learning platform through which users can create content once, then reuse it for many purposes – from quick reference and microlearning, to structured, multi-step courses designed for formal certifications with an assignment and sign-off model to track completions. Inkling enables companies to pull certification and compliance-related content out of traditional LMS, eliminating the need to spend time in the back office tethered to desktop computers by making it accessible anytime, anywhere and in the flow of work on mobile devices.