Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
What is required?
- Minimum 4 years of web development experience;
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience with React.js, Node.js (Express);
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Unit testing experience – Jest or similar:
- Service-side rendering in React;
- Minimum 3 years experience developing production-ready code;
- Experience developing in a scalable, high traffic web environment (CDN Experience)
- Experience optimizing applications for both front-end and back-end performance;
- Proficiency with developer tools and debugging techniques;
- Experience with Git and Atlassian tools;
- Proactiveness and critical thinking;
- Great English level and communication skills for working in an agile distributed team.
What will be a plus?
- Java / AEM knowledge;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Knowledge of AWS managed services;
- Analytics/SEO experience.
What will you do?
- Analyze product requirements and take a part in discussing the software design at a high and detailed level
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals