We are inviting you to join the AgileEngine HR team and diversify our experience. In this role you will drive improvements in work processes and social benefits, enhancing team motivation and helping team members to build productive relationships.
You will have a unique opportunity to manage your professional challenges and take the responsibility of making an impact on the company evolving.
If you are full of energy and ideas – AgileEngine is waiting for you 🙂
- Experience in Human Resources Management in IT company;
- Experience in onboarding, evaluation and performance review processes;
- Experience in dealing with people and facilitating stress situations.
- Highly developed listening and communication skills;
- Problem-solving and negotiating skills;
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Energetic, initiative and very well-organized person;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Great will to work with people and bring improvements in daily life of the company.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with HRM systems
- Best compensation package;
- Comfortable office;
- Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting and HR team;
- US democratic management style;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth;
- Corporate events and activities;
- Professional seminars and training, professional education.
- Integrate and support HR-related processes (adaptation, performance review, probation period control, termination of agreements, etc.);
- Implement and support new initiatives related to HRM;
- Manage social benefits;
- Organize corporate events;
- Participate in growing corporate culture;
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC. We’ve been growing at near 50% per year and we have a spot for a fun-loving energetic People Partner to speed our further growth. We find the smartest and the most energetic thinkers and tinkerers and encourage them to push the limits.