Our client was founded on the ethos to do good, help charities and make a positive impact. The business model is designed to protect the planet by enabling more goods to be reused. We are committed to creating positive impact for communities, the environment and our people in an effort to achieve a more sustainable future.
In 2018, our client was awarded Bridges Fund ManagementCertified B Corporation® (B Corps™) status – a businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
To make this vision a reality, we need a talented Senior Java Engineer.
What is required?
- Strong knowledge of microservice architecture
- Reliable knowledge of a relational databases
- Enthusiastic and open attitude
- Be able to think in a system and be able to realise correlations
- Good communication skills
- Willing to get to know new technologies
- Exploring complex tasks that are in connection with business logic
- Knowledge of Unix, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Intermediate+ English knowledge skills
- Ansible knowledge, GPC, CI/CD
What will be a plus
- Ebay, Amazon, API knowledge
- Mobile development experience
- Experience participating in open source software development
What will you do?
- Act as a proactive contributor in backend development of core platform and its features
- Take part in some features development, like: image recognition and tracking, pass automation, etc!
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Frontend teams in order to create responsive applications
- Produce high-quality code
- Proactively participate in agile development process sprints for Back-End team, providing effort estimates, commitments and feedback to tasks