Our client is the only global digital roadside assistance platform providing roadside assistance to global brands, roadside assistance professionals, and consumers.
Their solution delivers the quickest, safest and most innovative roadside assistance service, products and technology by combining location-based services, real-time data, AI and machine-to-machine communication. The client’s platform powers roadside assistance solutions in North America, Europe and Asia for leading brands across the automotive, insurance, telematics and other transportation-focused verticals.
Over 200,000 drivers across America have found better roadside assistance service.
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 4+ years in mobile web-development in similar environments
- They should also have a background in and experience with the following:In-depth and demonstrable knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC framework and Microservices architecture
- Expert knowledge of Java language and ecosystem
- Data structures and fundamental algorithms
- Hands-on MySql and NoSql data systems
- Unit and system testing frameworks
- Detail Oriented: As a senior/lead engineer, you excel at keeping detailed documentation of what you and your team is developing
- Dedicated: You operate the services that you and your team develop and take the quality of them very seriously. You care about how your work is performing in the real world
- Problem Solving: You proactively solve problems before they can become real problems. You are constantly upgrading your skillset and applying that to be proactive about the current and emerging issues and practices
- Technical Leadership: You are a technical leader and are always mentoring developers, designing and articulating the design to a team of developers
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Apache SOLR / Elasticsearch
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with logistics software (delivery, transportation, route planning)
What will you do?
- Be part of the small team that’s developing multi-cloud platform services
- Work in a startup like environment and execute projects with full autonomy
- Understand our platform development environment and philosophy
- Understand how our current Service Provider Selection works
- Understand the mission of the Service Provider Selection system
- Take over the development of the existing Service Provider Selection
- Extend the Service Provider Selection to make it easy to configure
- Optimize our Service Provider Selection algorithms in collaboration with our data science team
- Involve in day to day challenges evolving in the service provider service Monitor critical alerts and daily logs and own the analysis
- Candidate will be responsible for inducing himself towards maintaining the operability of the service in the production environment
What about project
Lead the Service Provider Selection Development. Our providers are those who serve our customers when they have a roadside incident. This means you will own the feasibility and delivery of provider selection algorithms and our service quality and support.