What is required?
- 3+ years with .NET/.NET Core
- Solid knowledge of MS Stack
- Good knowledge of databases
- Ability to analyse the business needs and establish great architecture
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What will be a plus?
- Experience with UI and React particularly
- Experience with DevOps tools and CI/CD
What do we offer
- Challenging project with new technologies to use on it
- Lots of English practice working with the US part of the team
- Comfortable work schedule and a very nice office
- Democratic management style without bureaucracy
- Opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training
What about project:
Being a .NET Engineer at AgileEngine means being a deeply technical resource in the design, coding, testing, support, and debugging of software applications throughout various stages of the software development lifecycle.
This position works directly with clients, development teams, quality assurance engineers, product owners, and project managers responding as a team to all types of project related questions and challenges.