Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we’re looking for a Senior / Lead NodeJS Engineer who is interested in shaping the future of home insurances. Our client, HomeServe is the leading provider of home repair solutions serving 4 million customers across the U.S. and Canada, and has a substantial presence on the markets in the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan and many other countries.
What is required?
- 4+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience of developing a project from ground-up from POC and technology choice to the production release management
- Proactiveness and critical thinking
- Collaborative mindset
- Great English level and communication skills
What will be a plus?
- Experience with other JS frameworks
- CI/CD experience
- Business analysis experience
What will you do?
- Build a project from scratch
- Choose tech stack for the project realization
- Set up all the processes
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both short-term and long-term goals
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
- Close cooperation with client/stakeholders and end-users