AgileEngine is a #3 rated software development company in San Francisco and #1 in Washington DC. Our clients include names like Bloomberg, Samsung and dozens of VC-funded startups in Silicon Valley and around the world. We use cutting edge tech stack and Lean Startup approach to turn idea into awesome software.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world, and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. Our team is growing and we need a Senior/Lead React.js Engineer.
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or a related technology field
- 4+ years in mobile web-development in similar environments
- Must have designed, developed and reviewed multiple architecture in Mobile and Mobile-Web along with integration with Back-end system
- Previous experience providing clients feedback on front-end strategy, framework selection and emerging technologies
- Expert architecture and code review
- Contribute to the development of our internal tools and reusable architecture
- Integration experience between React JS, React Native and native (iOS and Android)
- Experience creating optimized code and performance improvement for production system and applications
- Unit and system testing frameworks, familiarity with Jest framework
- Must have Git experience
- Detail Oriented : As a lead engineer, you excel at keeping detailed documentation of what you and your team are developing
- Dedicated : You own the apps that you and your team are developing and take quality very seriously
- Problem Solving : You proactively solve problems before they can become real problems. You are constantly upgrading your skill set and applying those practice
- Technical Leadership : You are a technical leader and are always mentoring developers as well as articulating the design to a team of developers
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with logistics software (delivery, transportation, route planning), RSA domain
What will you do?
- Be part of the small team that’s developing multi-cloud platform services
- Work in a startup like environment and execute projects with full autonomy
- Understand our existing mobile app design and architecture
- Understand how mobile App development environment and philosophy, and how it interacts with the rest of the service
- Understand the mission of the mobile app team
- Enhance the mobile app architecture for performance and stability
- Optimize the code, ensure best coding practices are followed, and support the existing team in their technical hurdles
- Monitor and support the service providers using the app in the field
What about project
The project as a Service is the only global digital roadside assistance platform providing roadside assistance to global brands, roadside assistance professionals, and consumers.
Their solution delivers the quickest, safest and most innovative roadside assistance service, products and technology by combining location-based services, real-time data, AI and machine-to-machine communication. The client’s platform powers roadside assistance solutions in North America, Europe and Asia for leading brands across the automotive, insurance, telematics and other transportation-focused verticals.