Agileengine team is looking for a skilled and experienced ReactNative engineer to join our international team in building a product that simplifies homeownership & home safety.
We are looking for engineers who think systematically, implement quickly, and innovate eagerly. Simply put, passionate people who want to build things.
What Is Required?
- 3+ years of mobile development experience
- Proven experience in React Native
- Desire to learn and work with ClojureScript
- Experience with iPhone/iPad application development using Swift/Objective-C
- Experience developing apps on Android or other mobile platforms
- Excellent written and verbal English
- You are passionate about technology and make your team better
- You are highly motivated, with great teamwork and communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Engagement with programming projects outside of work (hobby projects, activity in the local tech community, etc.)
- Experience with Redux and popular Redux middlewares
- Ability to setup CI/CD pipeline
- Published App Store and/or Google Play apps
What will you do?
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement/test solutions
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
- Working on projects to improve the stability of our existing software
- Liaising closely with US team to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
- We are cultivating a great culture of technological leadership and craftsmanship
- We’re keen on the things we’re building to be top notch
- Interesting and challenging projects with some of the best technology companies
- Modern tech stack and the spirit of innovation
- Comfortable working schedule
- A great office in the historical heart of the city
- Zero bureaucracy and US democratic management style
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship
- Vast opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
Read more about AgileEngine here 🙂
About the project
Centriq is a new app that revolutionizes how homeowners keep things running and get things done at home. From mechanical systems in the basement, electronics in the living room or fruit trees in the yard, anytime a homeowner needs help, it’s easy to find. It also gives a voice to your home: alerting you when specific maintenance is required, showing you how to do it and telling you exactly what parts or supplies you need to get it done.
The National Association of Home Builders awarded us the 2016 Industry Game Changer Award as the company most likely to transform the home-ownership experience.