What is required?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a QA Engineering position in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent understanding and experience with test design
- Experience in interaction with business analysis and gathering/clarification of business requirements
- Understanding and experience with API testing
- Database work experience (SQL, MySQL, Postgres etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills As a plus
- BA experience
- Experience with CI systems
- Experience with Load Runner and HP ALM
What we offer?
- Good compensation package
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying
What is Responsibilities?
- Create and execute manual test scripts and accurately record the results
- Document and maintain a database of known software defects
- Review technical documentation
- Set up and configure test environments
- Test web and desktop based applications on multiple platforms
- Perform various kinds of testing such as front-end, back-end, user acceptance, ad hoc, regression, functional, etc.
- Work closely with Development and Support teams
- Perform software QA for functionality, usefulness, human interaction, appearance, consistency and performance
What about project
Founded in 2000, Logi Analytics provides businesses the fastest and easiest way to deliver business analytics, dashboards, and reports to a broad range of users, as well as to embed them into existing applications — all for a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Unlike traditional Business Intelligence platforms that are complex and costly, Logi Analytics’ agile technology allows organizations to rapidly develop, deploy, and adapt BI applications that serve any number of users on any platform ─ all without extensive development or professional services. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with sales and support offices in the UK and Europe. Logi Analytics is a privately held, venture-backed firm with investments from Updata Partners, GroTech Ventures, Summit Partners and LLR Partners. For more information, visit LogiAnalytics.com