We are building a multi-sided platform, giving the user a radically convenient customer journey, while empowering doctors to deliver patient-centric, responsible care for all types of smiles.
What is required?
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of React Native development with the ability to create rich in UI and animations applications
- 1+ years in web development (React.JS, Node.js)
- quick and proactive learner who does not require to be inspected closely
What will be a plus?
- Experience with AWS, Amplify and GraphQL will be a plus
What do we offer?
- ability to join an early-stage startup with great funding and a great aim behind it
- direct communication with the business and English-spoken team
- comfortable work schedule and a very nice office
- democratic management style, no bureaucracy
- opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- corporate events and activities
- professional seminars and training
About the project
GRIN is an early stage start-up in the high potential disruptive dental-orthodontist space. It is the first true tele-orthodontics platform that connects patients with a real local orthodontist from the convenience of their smart device. Delivering responsible care from orthodontic specialists in an easily accessible and cost-effective way, Grin provides patients with quality care that results in an exceptional smile, together with all of the modernized convenience that they expect. Grin leverages AI and proprietary technology to bridge the gap between DTC and traditional orthodontics, putting patients back in our chairs.