On Behalf of Opsramp, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior React Developer to join our team full time. We are a fast-growing startup in the advertising and software technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry.
OpsRamp is looking for a highly passionate and capable Senior React Developer to help transform our application into a delightful experience for our customers. Working closely with UX and PM, you will be part of the team to bring new innovations to our product and bring it to the next revolution in AIOps.
What will you do?
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability, specifically in the area of graphic animation
- Lead discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, make decisions and justify your development approach
- Participate in organization-wide discussions to share knowledge and best practices with the broader engineering community
- Evaluate proposed UX design for potential issues in performance and interaction behaviors
What is required?
- 5+ years of industry experience developing and delivering web-based user interfaces in SPA using a variety of technologies and tools
- Experience working in large scale web applications with a proven track record of keeping code modular and loosely coupled
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of React
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
- Experience building complex, performant, responsive, accessible and secure web applications that are well-tested, documented and monitored
- You keep yourself abreast of new developments and trends in Front end technologies and love to engage in discussions on how they can impact current products or possibilities which they can open up
- Strong architecture and system design skills
- Familiarity with REST and GraphQL API design
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS, Sass, etc
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (product management, designers, backend/mobile engineers, etc) in an extremely fast-paced environment
What will be a plus?
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
- Experience implementing web-based dashboards utilizing one or more data visualization libraries (SVG or WebGL) such as D3.js, deck.gl, JointJS, Cytoscape.js or others.
- Experience with server-side implementations using JSP, Spring, Hibernate or Node.js.
- Experience with developing cross-platform (Android/IOS) UI for mobile platforms.
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Guidelines
- Experience with Web Component technologies (Custom Elements, Shadow DOM, ES Modules)
- Design and coding skills in Typescript
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Business trips to the USA, the possibility of relocation
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
- Client’s company description
What’s about project?
OpsRamp is a company headquartered in Silicon Valley, our mission is to transform IT operations management complexity by applying machine intelligence and automation. We’re taking the world of IT operations by storm, by accelerating the speed and agility of enterprise IT teams, and transforming them into business-driven service providers.
OpsRamp enables IT to manage more workloads with less work. Our cloud platform creates a central hub that all IT teams – from operations to service management and everyone in between – use to manage today’s complex hybrid computing environment. Built for enterprise IT and service providers, OpsRamp delivers the “killer app” for end-to-end IT management. Hundreds of organizations rely on OpsRamp to gain more visibility and control of their entire hybrid IT ecosystem.