You’ll work in a fast-paced environment alongside highly experienced and talented product owners, scrum masters, QA, designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, like working in a team, can define and run experiments to learn what works, and like metrics to make decisions. You will work in an agile team and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react to learnings and refinements. You will contribute to the evolution of our applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates.
What is required?
- 5+ years of development experience with a deep level of expertise in React.js
- Well versed in HTML and CSS
- Nice to have experience with Angular 1.x and Java
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Github)
- A passion for delightful user experiences
- A deep sense of quality and attention to detail
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have a pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have experience working in a Dedicated Agile Delivery environment
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
What you will do:
- Work with UI Migration from Angular 1.x to React.js
- Optimizing the Design and using client’s shared component library
- Improve current test suites
- Code review and mentor junior engineers
- Writing clear technical documentation
- Troubleshooting & problem-solve in real-time when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Partner with the best Engineers of the software industry and collaborate with your own builds into the product
About the project
You’ll be working for six months alongside the best Engineers in the market. The challenge: updating the UI components of client’s Nexus Lifecycle. Currently based in Angular 1.x, it is being refactored to newer and more efficient technologies based on React.js. Your allies: a Product Manager, a UI Designer, a Tech Lead, a Project Manager and a team of sidekick Developers.
Nexus Lifecycle is the top platform to continuously identify risk, enforce policy and remediate vulnerabilities across every phase of the Software Development Lifecycle. By working on improving this tool, you’ll be helping not only hundreds of fellow Developers but the Software Industry as a whole. If you join us in this adventure, all your creativity and skills will be put to the service of the Community 🙂