We’re looking for highly motivated and talented software developers who can take ownership over key features of our product.
Main goal: architecting Customer Portal from scratch making sure seamless integration with the APIA platform modules to provide streamlines user experience.
What is required?
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Self-driven and proactive person who aims working in multi-team environment with minimal technical supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Building a consistent front-end architectures with minimum level of over-engineering
- Designing and consuming the REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with GitLab
What will be a plus?
- Basic understanding of one of the domains: Healthcare, Medical Equipment & Devices, Internet of Things
- Basic DevOps skills to deploy the solution into AWS instance (we use Pulumi)
- Basic understanding of Angular.js to be able to guide reworking of prototyped components from Angular to React
What will you do?
- Integrate front-end with the Python-driven REST API
- Work within the distributed development team (US, Poland, Ukraine) to maintain and enhance the front-end on the various modules of the platform (Plate Layout is the first one)
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation
- Analyze feature requests and bug tickets to design solutions
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality result
- Communicate effectively with Customer, Platform Architects and team members
What about project
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses, and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation, and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.