On Behalf of ELC, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior Release Engineer to join our team full time, to work in an online platform that serves 500+ web & mobile sites globally. To work closely with all teams within the organization (Product, QA, Backend, Frontend, and DevOps)
What will you do?
- Learn current processes and help cultivate healthy standards across different application teams to ensure on-time releases.
- Manage cutting release branches for multiple applications daily
- Troubleshoot release and application issues, while communicating status to the rest of the team
- Work with developers to cross-pollinate DevOps processes and ensure that structure is followed
- Determine appropriate risk levels and disaster recovery for releases
- Work with the backend and frontend teams to understand and eventually improve upon gitflow within each team
- Become a champion/expert and eventually the go-to for all release related questions
What is required?
- 4+ years of experience in release management
- Familiar with developing technical constructs, CI/CD processes, and development frameworks
- Fundamental Knowledge and experience with AWS
- Building Jenkins pipelines, strong Jenkins experience
- Ansible, Git
- Knowledge and hands-on Java experience
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Upper-intermediate English and excellent communication skills
What will be a plus?
- SumoLogic (Log tool)
- Bash and Python programming experience
- Experience/knowledge in Node JS development
- Kubernetes and Helm, good familiarity
- Experience with working with microservices
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale
- E-commerce experience
What’s about project?
Estee Lauder Company (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. ELC makes the difference innovating through superior quality products and delivering signature High-Touch services in a high-tech world.
ELC is the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skincare, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout the organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as they continue the bold work of their founder.
ELC’s vision is to lead the prestigious beauty industry in tech innovation. There’s a massive play for beauty in artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, and other emerging technologies. They are focused on creating the best-personalized experiences for consumers, giving them seamless, aspirational experiences whether on mobile, in-store or online.