Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who is ambitious about playing a vital role in the growth of a global business? If the answer is yes, you are more than welcome to join our team!
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC. Our team has grown 150% last year, and we have a spot for a fun-loving energetic Recruiter to speed our further growth.
If you were looking for a place with the brightest people, most interesting technology, unlimited opportunities, and no bureaucracy, THIS IS IT! And if you want to shape the company culture and build an awesome office, the time to join is NOW!
What is required?
- At least Upper-intermediate English (verbal and written)
- Great communication skills
- 1+ year of successful recruiting-researching experience in IT
- Understanding of full life-cycle recruiting components
- An ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated, and self-directed.
What will be a plus?
- Experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Copywriting skills
- Experience with information/applicant tracking systems
- Big social network
What do we offer?
- Great compensation package
- Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting team
- Democratic management style, no bureaucracy
- Comfortable work schedule
- Pleasant working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional education.
What will you do?
- Inspire candidates
- Work with different business groups to understand our open positions and recruiting needs
- Identify, engage, evaluate and recruit best talents through creative sourcing channels (social networking, events, etc)
- Own full-cycle recruiting process, including recruiting kick-off sessions with hiring teams, managing recruitment strategy and pipeline development, screening resumes, interviews, closing offers
- Establish and own relationships with best talents
- Work with other members of the recruiting team to track goals, metrics, and team performance
- Provide consistent communication and incredible client service.