Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we’re looking for a Technical Project Manager who is interested in shaping the future of big media. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
The platform that you’ll be working on serves millions of readers per month across multiple channels. As Technical Project Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team. You’ll be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team, and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the program/portfolio process will enable resources to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Demonstrated experience in sprint planning and agile development best practices
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated experience in sprint planning and agile development best practice
What will you do
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done defined with the Product Manager against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Removing obstacles or ‘blockers’ to progress
- Helping your team become better at autonomously organizing their own work
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Coach and train other Delivery Managers on best practice
- Participate in the hiring process for future Delivery Managers
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture