iOS, Android, cross-platform — we have a proven track record of building mobile apps that win awards and are downloaded by millions.
In mobile, quality is critical for success
of app uninstalls result from performance issues like freezing or crashes
of users quit apps because of underwhelming UX
app users are ready to switch to better, more useful alternatives
The mobile apps we develop are:
Fast, smooth apps are only possible with optimal architecture solutions and clean, well-tested code-bases
We choose modern technologies with excellent support from the development community
Loved by users
Proven by high ratings on Apple App Store and Google Play
Our expertise gets recognition
developers in DC
One of the fastest-growing US companies
Top-3 talent from Ukraine and Argentina
We are great at:
Our proof of success
Facebook featured the app we’ve built in under 5 months on the React Native Showcase
Our redesign of our client’s Android app increased its Google Play rating from 3.0 to 4.7.
Webby Awards winners and nominees for best mobile app
Trusted by industry leaders and startups
and 60 more
Our clients’ reviews
“AgileEngine’s developers have adjusted well to the complex software they had little prior experience with.
Still, they have performed to a level on par with the in-house developers. They have been eager to learn and contribute, becoming invested in the overall quality of the deliverables.”
Centriq Technology, Inc
“Since hiring AgileEngine, the company has seen significant improvements in velocity, sprint cadence, and ticket volume.
The agency excels at identifying high-quality talent and scaling to meet increasingly complicated requirements.
Their intuition and accessibility are consistently exceptional.”
Head of Quality Assurance
“App stability and number of users has increased markedly since the engagement began.
AgileEngine not only produces high quality deliverables, but also demonstrates a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs.
Responsiveness and a can-do attitude makes them a valuable partner.”
“The client was impressed by the code developed by AgileEngine as well as the professionalism and timeliness displayed by the developers.
Despite collaborating remotely, they successfully prioritized deadlines and milestones to drive the project forward. They followed up regularly.”
The Activate Company
“The proof of concept was very successful and there have already been offerings for a real-life product in the marketplace.
AgileEngine provided valuable feedback to help avoid potential issues, while their commitment and ability to work fast made them a reliable partner.”
Executive Vice President
“The in-house team is satisfied and still uses all the systems AgileEngine has developed.
Highly experienced, AgileEngine was able to meet every need, while their flexibility and superb organizational skills helped them keep the projects on track and avoid any issues.”
The Medical Team
“AgileEngine provides highly-skilled developers with the experience necessary to program complex systems.
They produce vast amounts of code with limited resources.
Capable of adapting to a frequently changing project scope, their senior developer demonstrates efficient management skills.”
Funny Or Die project details:
- Development of a suite of native Android apps (flagship app, NewsFlash, Weather, Pitch, Video editing app) from scratch
- R&D work aimed to explore the potential of VR/360 video on Google Cardboard
- UI and backend development for the web version of Pitch (with migration to mobile/React Native)
Delivery Hero project details:
- Architecture, design, and implementation of mobile and web applications
- Dedicated screens and UI elements that enable scheduling and planning for food delivery drivers
- RESTful API backend
Farmers Edge project details:
- Offline mode for mobile with the support of the app’s major features
- Data visualization, dashboards, and reporting
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Localization to multiple languages
- Intelligent data filtering
Upskill project details:
- Development of the calls functionality for mobile and web apps
- Mobile app offline synchronization
- Support for a variety of authentication strategies
- Integration with microservices
- Integration with dynamic data sources
FlyVictor project details:
- Development of a native iOS application
- Integration with payment systems (Skrill, Stripe, Worldpay, etc)
- Development of a unified analytics solution for Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel
Imeve Edge project details:
- Development of VR applications for multi-user video playback, social interaction, virtual tours, etc
- Performance optimizations for the 360 video playback
- UI improvements for the core product of the company
- Software for demos, trade shows, etc